Effective Date: 2023. 03. 08.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Device token for push notifications: We collect device tokens to enable push notifications on your device. This information is stored in an AWS Dynamo DB database and is not shared with any third parties. Notifications are sent using AWS SNS.
- Lemon Squeezy store information: If you choose to connect your Lemon Squeezy store with the App using API keys, the App will retain the information requested on your device. This information is not collected by us in any way and is not shared with any third parties. The App connects directly to your store using Lemon Squeezy's API, and no data is sent to anyone.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To enable push notifications on your device
- To manage your in-app subscription through RevenueCat
- To connect to your Lemon Squeezy store and retrieve the requested information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties, except as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You have the right to access, modify, and delete your personal information that we have collected. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [contact email address].